Royal Parks Half Marathon | 14 October 2018
This stunning central London half marathon takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, together with four of London’s Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.To find our more about this popular London half marathon challenge, please take a look at the official event website here.
Join our team of AfriKids Change-Makers to help break the cycle of poverty in northern Ghana, for good. Each runner will receive:
- Dedicated fundraising support from a member of the AfriKids team
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas
- Your own AfriKids running vest
- An update after the event on the impact of your fundraising support
- Runners deposit: £35
- Fundraising commitment: £500
Once you've provided your details below, we'll be in touch with more information.
Register your interest for the Royal Parks Half Marathon below